Clyst St Mary Primary School is a caring school where our aim is that all the children are happy and well motivated. They will be challenged to achieve high standards, through a rich and varied curriculum.
We are a school where all members of the school community have equal access to learning opportunities and enjoy learning and growing together.
We aim to:
• Enable each child to continually achieve within a successful village school in preparation for independence and lifelong learning.
• Open windows to the world, offering an all round education which enables each child to achieve the highest possible standards academically, physically, morally and spiritually.
• Enable children to develop in a healthy, safe and secure environment where everyone is valued.
• Provide an inspirational curriculum that enables the children to explore, investigate, create and communicate whilst delivering the aims of the Foundation Stage and the National Curriculum.
• Use the local community as a stepping stone to the wider world.
• Provide children with the skills, economic understanding and a voice to become confident global citizens.
• Create a happy, caring school community where good behaviour and manners are expected and celebrated.
• Enable each child to have the ICT skills to equip them to access all aspects of life in the 21st Century.