Computing at Clyst St Mary
A Three Rivers computational thinker will:
- be a confident digital learner that has an understanding of staying safe on the internet.
- design, write and debug programs that achieve a specific goal
- use technology purposefully to create, organise and retrieve digital content.
- to be able to translate learnt skills when using new technologies
- have the ability to connect with others safely and recognise acceptable and unacceptable behaviour.
- to be able to see opportunities for the use of new technologies in their everyday life