PE at Clyst St Mary
An active child from Three Rivers Foundation will:
- Develop a lifelong passion(interest) in sport and fitness as an individual or part of a team.
- Make well informed decisions about healthy lifestyles for their physical and mental health.
- Use skills taught to communicate, collaborate and compete with each other in a range of situations.
- Be safe in and around water.
- Become physically confident, creative and proud of their own achievements in a range of sports/activities.
- Develop resilience, teamwork, sportsmanship and confidence through competitive and performance opportunities.